A GUIDE TO YOUR OFFICE VISIT AT MACKENZIE ORTHODONTICS
The health and safety of our patients, team, and community are our primary priority. We are strictly following guidelines from Public Health as well as the Dental Society.
This is what you should expect at your office visit:
1. Please brush and floss your teeth thoroughly at home BEFORE your appointment. Our brushing station is temporarily closed.
2. Please fill out the Wellness Screening Form the DAY OF THE APPOINTMENT.
3. If you are unwell, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
4. Please bring a non-medical mask with you to wear before and after.
5. Let us know when you arrive by calling or texting the office, do not come into the office.
6. Only the patient and one parent may come inside the office: our reception area is closed.
7. When you come in, you will have a temperature scan and will be asked to disinfect your hands.
8. We may look a bit different when we see you. All our team members are wearing personal protective equipment according to the type of appointment.
9. To update the parents on the appointment, we are inviting one parent to come in with the child. If you would prefer to stay in your car, we are offering videoconferencing (FaceTime, Zoom etc) during the appointment.
Our new wellness screening form is here! Please complete it the DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.