Invisalign is an excellent treatment option for teenagers. Dr. MacKenzie is very experienced with using aligners to treat different types of bites in teenagers. The advantages of Invisalign over braces are:
1. the teeth are easier to brush and maintain clean, there is less sensitivity of the teeth
2. the aligners are more comfortable to the cheeks and tongue
3. the aligners are practically invisible
4. the treatment times with Invisalign tend to be shorter
5. there are no food restrictions
The aligners are worn 22 hours a day and are changed at home every week. They are worn during sports or while playing musical instruments.
Dr. MacKenzie has won four international orthodontic awards for treating teens with Invisalign. To see before and after photos, please visit the smile gallery.