Invisalign is an exciting high-technology alternative to traditional braces. It involves a series of computer generated clear removable aligners used to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. As a Diamond provider of Invisalign, Dr. MacKenzie has extensive training and experience. At MacKenzie Orthodontics, any patient who can be treated with braces, would qualify for treatment with Invisalign.
- Practically invisible: no brackets or wires
- Almost all patients are candidates for Invisalign
- The treatment times are shorter than braces
- The cost of Invisalign is the same as traditional braces
- We will direct-bill your insurance
Advantages of Invisalign over Braces:
- The aligners are practically invisible making them a great choice for esthetically conscious adults and teens
- Invisalign aligners are removable, which makes brushing and flossing easy
- The aligners are thin, smooth and comfortable
- You can remove them to eat, allowing you to eat whatever you like during treatment
- Shorter treatment times because of fully customized tooth movement
- The orthodontist can use computer software to generate and predict the final smile and bite, allowing you to see your smile transform
Dr. MacKenzie has worked very hard to become a Diamond Provider of Invisalign, and attends multiple courses to keep her knowledge up to date with the new technology.