The top FIVE reasons for your child to see an orthodontist while they still have baby teeth:
1. The orthodontist can evaluate the jaw growth while the upper and lower jaws are still growing.
2. An x-ray can predict the size and direction of growth of the adult teeth.
3. Serious issues such as impacted teeth and jaw shifts can be prevented.
4. An orthodontic consult does not actually mean orthodontic treatment: most kids will not need treatment until the adult teeth have come in.
5. You and your child get to meet our amazing team. Dr. MacKenzie is a Mom who will treat your child the same way she would treat her own.
Contact Dr. MacKenzie for a free consult.