Welcome to the virtual consult tutorial with Dr. MacKenzie!
Here is a guide to taking photos at home so that Dr. MacKenzie can evaluate your teeth and bite:
1. Use two clean spoons to gently stretch your cheeks and take a photo.
2. Remove the left spoon, stretch your right cheek and take a photo from the right.
3. Do the same from the left.
4. Tip your head up and open wide. Take a photo of the upper teeth.
5. Tip your head down, open and take a photo of the lower teeth.
6. Send all photos to email@example.com before your virtual consult appointment.
You can also find video instructions on how to take orthodontic photos at home here. We will get back to you with an appointment time to virtually meet Dr. MacKenzie and our team! We use the most current privacy-compliant software to meet with you virtually.