Invisalign is an exciting high-technology alternative to traditional braces. It involves a series of computer generated clear removable aligners used to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. As an Platinum Plus provider of Invisalign, Dr. MacKenzie has extensive training and experience. At MacKenzie Orthodontics, any patient who can be treated with braces, would qualify for treatment with Invisalign.
- Practically invisible: no brackets or wires
- Almost all patients are candidates for Invisalign
- The treatment times are slightly shorter than braces, the results are the same as braces
- The cost of Invisalign is the same as traditional braces
- We will direct-bill your insurance
Advantages of Invisalign over Braces:
- The aligners are practically invisible making them a great choice for esthetically conscious adults and teens
- Invisalign aligners are removable, which makes brushing and flossing easy
- The aligners are thin, smooth and comfortable
- You can remove them to eat, allowing you to eat whatever you like during treatment
- Shorter treatment times because of fully customized tooth movement
- The orthodontist can use computer software to generate and predict the final smile and bite, allowing you to see your smile transform
Dr. MacKenzie has worked very hard to become a Platinum Plus Provider of Invisalign, and attends multiple courses to keep her knowledge up to date with the new technology.